Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON,REMEMBER OUR HEROS,BECAUSE OF THEM-OUR HOLIDAYS ARE SECURE.

Im on my 9th xmas ,,since 9/11-this xmas i finally will have both my boys home for xmas.thank god.1 only has a couple of weeks,but ill take it.But i still set here and think,sometimes cry,because theresso many heros,that wont be home,theyll be doing what they love to do.there american soldiers.god love them,this year xmas will be xtra specail.yes my sons will be home,but were in  un-sertine times.we dont no whats in our future.But 1 thing i no for sure.my heart ,my love for our troops,everywere,no matter were they may be.is deep-because without there sacrafices,we remain free,free to love,live as we wish,were free to worship our god,because of there sacrafices,america is still a free nation.so this year my friends,get on your knees,pray hard-for our beloved soldier.for the finest america has to offer.merry xmas,american soldier,were ever you are,i love you and thank you.america loves you.,,,god bless each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Popular Posts