While ALL currencies on the globe are falling against
tangible assets, the U.S. dollar is falling faster.
National Turmoil on Par With
Pearl Harbor and 9/11?
- A PRICE EXPLOSION as Americans scramble over one another to obtain tangible assets or simply hoard basic necessities, before the dollar's purchasing power evaporates fully.
- WIDESPREAD SHORTAGES, sparse grocery store shelves, and the return of long gas lines. At a minimum, expect to see looting in depressed urban areas, as happened in New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
- FAILED BUSINESSES and economic dislocations far eclipsing anything we've seen to date.
- A BREAKDOWN IN COMMERCE, as longer-term transactions become impossible to do.
- RISING CRIME with rampant unemployment far beyond today's "official" 10% jobless rate.
- GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS DRYING UP, with the dependent class – angry, hungry, and desperate – taking to the streets. Widespread looting, arson, and general lawlessness will quickly follow.
for Dollar-Collapse Scenarios that
Dramatically Tilt the Geo-Political Balance